Court ordered community service
Thank you for turning to Habitat for Humanity of South Palm Beach County to fulfill your Court Ordered Community Service responsibility. We are happy to help you fulfill your committed hours, and look forward to working with you. We want this volunteer experience to be rewarding. In so doing, there are certain guidelines we maintain as a way to stay organized and ensure a positive working relationship.
.The following guidelines must be met:
- We do not accept the following offenses: internet crimes, acts of violence, theft-related crimes, sex-related crimes.
- All Court Ordered Community Service volunteers must be 18 or older.
- You are responsible for signing in and out at the volunteer site. We cannot give credit for missing times.
- We allow community service hours to be completed at our ReStores, on our construction site and with our Neighborhood Revitalization Program.
- Once you have completed your hours, please submit a Community Service Letter Request to obtain documentation of completed hours. This request takes up to two weeks from the last day you volunteer to process.